that's it...this means WAR.
The latest headline news round up, courtesy of my new favorite Google News search for "declares war on."
- Cisco Delcares War on HP
- Apple iPhone App Store declares war on sex
- Audi Declares War on Weight
- County Declares War on Heroin
- Molly Shannon declares war on Sue Sylvester!
- White House Declares War on Asian Carp
- Richard Branson declares war on carbon
- Kayihura declares war on bad road users upcountry
- Al-Qaeda Leader Declares War On US
- Cuomo Declares War on Pop-Up Ads
- The Obama Administration Declares War on Toyta
- Ed Milliband declares war on climate change sceptics
- Prince Charles Declares War On The Enlightenment
- Baghdad declares war on new apartment blocks
- Google Declares War on Apple with iPhone App
- Opposition leader declares war on racist Victorians
Forget picking one particular news source; I'm declaring the next trend in news reading is to filter your stream through one particular turn of phrase. See also Greg Knauss' The American People, which, sadly, hasn't auto-updated since last September.