twenty eight things
Finally, something other than Google in fifty years, or swearing in IM.
Four jobs I've had:
- Truck mechanic's assistant. Worked on 18-wheelers. Changed tires, changed oil, pulled out clutches.
- Production assistant for a TV studio. Ran tapes, fetched food, learned just how malleable television is.
- Newspaper distributor. Fancy word for delivery boy, but I owned distribution of the NYTimes in Hamilton, NY during college.
- Professional blog person.
Four movies I could watch over and over:
- Godfather 1
- Godfather 2
- Annie Hall
- Grosse Pointe Blank
Four places I've lived:
- Clayton, MO
- Wallingford, PA
- Hamilton, NY
- San Francisco Bay Area
Four TV shows I love:
- The Office
- The Sopranos
Four places I've vacationed:
- Paris (honeymoon)
- Hawaii (before the first kid)
- A weekend in Sonoma County (between the first and second kids)
- Disneyland (after the second kid...see a trend?)
Four of my favorite dishes:
- Kow Soi yellow curry with chicken from the Thai place down the street.
- Anything from Sea Salt in Berkeley
- Fried green beans from
- Honey nut Cheerios
Four places I would rather be right now
- Home with the girls
- New York
- On the Dipsea trail, but only if it were sunny out.